One of the most magnificent and central designs in Armenian and Ottoman Turkish ceramic art, this magnificent Cypress tree mural is hand painted on fifteen tiles. The design is made up of a cypress tree and birds of paradise. The dominant color is turquoise. Other colors are cobalt blues, yellows, browns and greens.
- 15 six inch tiles
- 30 x 18 inches in size
- Code = T303
- Colors: turquoise, yellows, blues and browns.
- The birds of paradise tile mural is hand painted on fifteen (6 inch) tiles.
- The tile mural is made up of 15 loose tiles which are ready to be installed permanently in a wall (backsplash, bathroom wall, cooktop, table top)
- Made of ceramic tiles, hand painted, glazed and fired in our studio in Jerusalem. They are fired at 1850 ° F (1000 ° C), which means that the colors and glazes are sealed in permanently, and don't fade or wash away.
- Low maintenance. Clean occasionally with a damp cloth and all purpose tile cleaner. Do not use abrasive substances
- Dimensions: 18 x 30 inches. Each single tile is 6 x 6 inches
- Thickness of tiles: about a quarter of an inch, standard wall tiles